Setting up the skill
On Amazon Alexa, simply say “Alexa, open Al Jazeera” and Your World will start. It will also be added as an Alexa skill.
Alternatively, you can
click here to enable the skill.
You can also hear Your World as part of your Flash Briefing:
Click here to enable the Al Jazeera Briefing skill
or follow the instructions below to enable the skill via the Alexa app.
- From your Alexa home screen, tap
- Select the “Skills” option
- Search for “al jazeera your world”
- Select your desired skill
- Click “Enable Skill”
Other options to access the standalone Al Jazeera skill, include:
- “Alexa, launch Al Jazeera"
- “Alexa, play news from Al Jazeera”
- “Alexa, what’s the latest from Al Jazeera?”
To access Your World as part of your Flash Briefing, say:
“Alexa, what’s my Flash Briefing?”